With the variety of options available, how do you decide which type of reusable water bottle is right for your brand? We’ll fill you in on the differences between the most popular options on the market today. Each type of material comes with distinct advantages, and can be used for special purposes.
While choosing what kind of reusable water bottle is right for you, keep in mind safety, durability, and style. Consider these questions: What’s your fashion and brand statement? What is the purpose of the water bottle?
Plastic Sport Bottles
The least expensive option of all the promotional water bottles, these bottles are flexible and have easy openings to get water quickly. Plastic bottles offer more variety as they are available in different shapes and bright colors. They are light-weight, durable, extremely versatile and come in a variety of colors, including translucent, or opaque materials.
BPA-Free Plastic Water Bottles
Many reusable water bottle manufacturers have begun making bottles that that no longer include the synthetic hormone, BPA. If you or your target audience may have concerns over the safety of plastic water bottles, order bottles made from BPA-free plastic. The benefits of a risk free drink make them much appreciated and loved by those are into sports, health, and fitness.
Polycarbonate Water Bottles
This plastic is ideal because it is durable, light weight, and resistant to stains and odors. Polycarbonate is plastic, but it is harder and inflexible. These bottles don’t shatter, dent, or puncture from normal use. They come in a variety of colors and are the ideal bottle for athletic events.
If you’re an eco-conscious company, offer bottles made from recycled plastic. Yes, plastics can be biodegradable. They are extremely earth-friendly and breakdown completely in a landfill in 1-5 years.
Metal Water Bottles
This category includes aluminum and stainless steel bottles, which both have the longest shelf life. The downside is that if dropped, they can dent.
Aluminum Water Bottles
Aluminum water bottles are durable, lighter than stainless steel, and keep liquids cold longer than polycarbonate bottles. These bottles have a plastic or resin liner to prevent the metal from leaching into the water. These bottles reduce the chances or your logo rubbing off over time and can also be laser engraved with your logo for an even more impressive effect.
Stainless Steel Water Bottles
Stainless steel water bottles are considered safe since stainless steel is a neutral metal that doesn’t leach. Stainless steel bottles may be used as travel mugs to keep drinks cooler for a longer period of time. They are durable, but have less style options and are slightly heavier than aluminum bottles. These bottles are relatively indestructible and are cheaper than aluminum.
Glass Water Bottles
When it comes to product safety and taste, glass water bottles are clearly the best. They'll keep beverages cold in odorless,tasteless and stainfree glass. Although they are breakable and a bit heavier, they are ultra-trendy!
Best Glass Water Bottle Uses: Client gifts, innovative giveaways
Acrylic Water Bottles
Acrylic Water Bottle Uses: Employee rewards, resells for fundraising, general promotion.
Flexible Water Bottles
If you really want to stand out from the crowd, you might consider a collapsible water bottle. A flexible water bottle can fit easily in a jacket pocket, but it still has large volume capacity. You can put water in a collapsible water bottle and freeze it. It can be stored in small spaces like lunch boxes, car glove compartments or office desk for easy access refreshment. These flexible water bottle options are so unique, you can be sure they'll be used often.
Flexible Water Bottle Uses: Innovative giveaways
Still need some help? As always, our customer service representatives are ready to help you pick out the perfect promotional water bottle for your next giveaway or promotion.
- Brand: As it goes with all of our promotional items, we carry an impressive collection of brand name custom water bottles that convey a sense of class. Choose from CamelBak, Wenger, and other popular brands.
- Lids: There are many different styles of water bottle lid, and how you intend for recipients to use the bottle will dictate which one is best. Push-pull tops, bite valve, and straw-top lids are ideal for active recipients who need to be able to drink on the go. Screw-top lids are better for office workers and commuters who will use the water bottle at their desk or on the way to work.
- Carabiners: Carabiners are handy – they allow recipients to clip the water bottle to a bag or a belt loop.
- Gift Boxes: Some of our water bottles come individually gift boxed.
- Production Time: Most water bottles can be made within 3-5 business days. If you’re in a time crunch, give us a call for 24 hour production water bottles.
- Quantity: The minimum quantities for water bottles range from 12 pieces to 300 items. We’ll find the best price point for your intended audience.
- Capacity: Looking for a specific size? Give us a call for extra large or child size volumes.
- Country of Manufacture: Concerned about ordering items made overseas? We have several made in the USA water bottles to choose from.
- Imprint Options: Print your logo on the front or on the cap in order to increase your brand and build goodwill.